May and June of 2012 is going to be frightfully busy for me in terms of shows and new projects! I think at the end of the marathon, when somebody asks me for a story, I might hand them a book instead.
- TaelStrum Fringe Fundraiser on May 11th at Shaika Cafe
- Last Open Mic Slam Telling on May 14th at Shaika Cafe
- 12 Montreal Fringe Festival shows scheduled
- Hosting the Final Slam Telling competition at Shaika Cafe (June 11th)
- Featured act at MadPoetix on June 10th (sharing the stage with the ever-lovely Tashe)
- Competing in the Finals at Once Upon a Slam in Ottawa
- Judging tales at the Smut Slam on June 13th (Fringe)
- And one more thing on June 5th (more about that later)!
Sorry to be so cryptic about that last one, but I’m going to my first rehearsal tomorrow, so I’m not sure what’s going to happen. All I can say right now is that it’s a new type of storytelling project for me and I’ll be on a stage that I have always dreamed of performing on (one of many places). More on that later.