Back in the summer of 2011, I decided that I was going to refocus on my attention on developing my storytelling career. this decision has really produced some amazing results! The next couple of months are chock-full of events and awesomely cool stuff!
- January 24th: TaelStrum will be on the Word I Heard show on CKUT sometime between 4pm and 5pm.
- January 25th: I’m co-hosting Montreal’s second-ever Smut Slam with the fabulous Cameryn Moore!
- January 27th: Because I won the Once Upon a Slam in December 2011, I’m the Sacrificial Teller in January 2012!
- February 4th: TaelStrum will be performing in the Beat the Winter Blues charity concert at Atwater Library.
- Feburary 13th: I’ll be hosting the Love Bites themed Contes SLAMtastique at Shaika Cafe.
- February 25th: I’ll be telling a true, 2-minute story at Confabulation!
I hope you can join us at any and all of these events!